The Endpoint Management Committee shall evaluate and make recommendations regarding the tools, practices and methods the university uses to detect, provision, deploy, update, and troubleshoot its endpoint devices.
- Development of a framework for evaluation of recommended tools and solutions.
- Development of recommended solutions and best practices for on-and off-campus management of end-user devices (macOS, Windows, Linux, iOS, Android), including:
- System Hardening
- Vulnerability Management and Patching
- Change Management for Systems Configuration
- Remote Access
- Configuration Management
- OS and Application Deployment
- Device Inventory
- Malware Protection
- Mobile Device Management
- Development of standard campus-wide methods for reporting on end user devices, particularly from common platforms including SCCM, JAMF, Ivanti, Nessus and CiscoAMP.
- Review and/or develop support and funding models for widely adopted endpoint management tools, including JAMF, SCCM, Bomgar, Apple School Manager,SCCM, CiscoAMP and Crashplan.
- Establishment of ‘Community of Practice’ endpoint management technical advisory group.
|James Lewis||Director of LAITS Computer Support||College of Liberal Artsfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Roy Ruiz||Director of Technology Resources||Technology Resourcesemail@example.com|
Endpoint Management Committee Members
|James Coombes||McCombs Computer Services Director - Server, Tech Support, Lab Operations||Red McCombs School of Businessfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Melissa Medina-Razzaque||Senior Information Technology Manager||College of Natural Sciencesemail@example.com|
|Chris Owan||Senior Information Technology Manager||ITS Campus Solutionsfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Star Salzman||Deputy Information Security Officer||Information Security Officeemail@example.com|
|Nathan Selman||Senior Systems Administrator||Cockrell School of Engineeringfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Charles Soto||Director||Moody College of Communicationemail@example.com|
|Joe Trent||Director||Department of Computer Sciencefirstname.lastname@example.org|
Technical Advisory Group
|Elyes Benhamou||Senior Systems Administrator||Red McCombs School of Businessemail@example.com|
|Alex Cruz||Director||Intercollegiate Athleticsfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|James Cutrone||Systems Administrator||Educationemail@example.com|
|Todd Mote||Principal Systems Administrator||ITS Campus Solutionsfirstname.lastname@example.org|
- 04/11/2022 | Agenda
- 03/14/2022 | Agenda
- 01/31/2022 | Agenda