Identify common campus needs for Identity and Access Management (IAM) services and align with IAM technology principles to oversee the evolution and advancement of enterprise IAM services.
- Align IAM objectives with the university mission and campus IT strategic missions.
- Build and maintain collaboration, communication, and consensus across campus stakeholders of IAM initiatives.
The Identity and Access Management Committee (IAMC) will provide guidance for:
- Strategic planning and prioritization of projects related to implementing new services, enhancing existing services, and retiring services;
- Smooth adoption of new IAM services (e.g. SailPoint, Single sign-on, Multi-factor authentication, etc.) with cross-campus collaboration and investment; and,
- Communicating about changes and usage of IAM services.
- Identify common campus needs for IAM services;
- Align with guiding IAM technology principles;
- Provide input on priorities for the IAM roadmap, with a forward-looking perspective;
- Raise and address impacts, risks, and issues to oversee the evolution and advancement of enterprise IAM services;
- Create and manage specific IAM advisory groups to research and recommend solutions to identified issue areas;
- Provide the IAM Team with information from campus units and/or peers for planning and communication purposes
- Minimize disruption to instruction, research, and operations; and,
- Communicate about key decisions, issues, and challenges that require action, decisions, and/or input.
Out of scope:
- All processes outside of IAM services (e.g. Workday, Student Information Systems, etc.)
The IAM committee is comprised of at least five members representing the CSUs, ITS, and administrative IT units.
|Roy Ruiz||Director||Technology Resourcesfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Matthew Barsalou||Senior IT Manager||AISemail@example.com|
|Larry Yang||Principal SW Engineer||UT Librariesfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Leslie Rodriguez||Assoc. Dir Information Technology||OSPemail@example.com|
|Marta Lang||Senior IT Manager||ITS Campus Solutions|
|Linda Humpherys||IT Project Manager||CNSfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Thomas Pearce||Senior Technical Support Specialist||ITS Customer Support Servicesemail@example.com|
|David Pfaffenberger||Director of Operations Management||Development Officefirstname.lastname@example.org|
3rd Monday of the month and as needed.