Identify common campus needs for Identity and Access Management (IAM) services and align with IAM technology principles to oversee the evolution and advancement of enterprise IAM services.
- Align IAM objectives with the university mission and campus IT strategic missions.
- Build and maintain collaboration, communication, and consensus across campus stakeholders of IAM initiatives.
The Identity and Access Management Committee (IAMC) will provide guidance for:
- Strategic planning and prioritization of projects related to implementing new services, enhancing existing services, and retiring services;
- Smooth adoption of new IAM services (e.g. SailPoint, Single sign-on, Multi-factor authentication, etc.) with cross-campus collaboration and investment; and,
- Communicating about changes and usage of IAM services.
- Identify common campus needs for IAM services;
- Align with guiding IAM technology principles;
- Provide input on priorities for the IAM roadmap, with a forward-looking perspective;
- Raise and address impacts, risks, and issues to oversee the evolution and advancement of enterprise IAM services;
- Create and manage specific IAM advisory groups to research and recommend solutions to identified issue areas;
- Provide the IAM Team with information from campus units and/or peers for planning and communication purposes
- Minimize disruption to instruction, research, and operations; and,
- Communicate about key decisions, issues, and challenges that require action, decisions, and/or input.
Out of scope:
- All processes outside of IAM services (e.g. Workday, Student Information Systems, etc.)
The IAM committee is comprised of at least five members representing the CSUs, ITS, and administrative IT units.
Identity and Access Management Committee Officers
|Ty Lehman||Senior Systems Administrator||Jackson School of Geosciencesemail@example.com|
|Dustin Slater||Assistant Director of Information Technology||UT Librariesfirstname.lastname@example.org|
Identity and Access Management Committee Members
|Mark Barber||Assistant Director||Enterprise Business Information and Tech Solutionsemail@example.com|
|Cam Beasley||Chief Information Security Officer||Financial and Administrative Servicesfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|C W Belcher||Deputy Director||Academic Information Systemsemail@example.com|
|Hatty Bogucki||IT Manager, User Support||Intercollegiate Athleticsfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Rich A. Janes||Program Director||Technology Resourcesemail@example.com|
|Christopher T. Owan||Principal Database Engineer||ITS Systemsfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|David Pavkovic||Director of Information Quest||Financial and Administrative Servicesemail@example.com|
Additional administrative (non-voting) support will be provided by:
|Mario Leal||Senior Information Technology Manager||ITS Systemsfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Marta K. Lang||Senior Project Manager||ITS Applicationsemail@example.com|
|Aaron Reiser||Lead Business Analyst||ITS Applicationsfirstname.lastname@example.org|