To advance the mission of the University of Texas, provide life cycle guidance for modifications to IT services that are available to everyone (campus-wide IT service) but are not covered by other Governance groups or committees.
Scope shall include any existing or future campus-wide IT services.
Roles and Scope
Committee responsibilities include:
- Reviewing centrally provided services consistently
- Develop a rubric which could be used to evaluate the state of existing services.
- Review and make recommendations to ITLC on
centrally provided services as to whether those services should be Fee for Service or Centrally funded
- Recommend retirement of centrally provided services and give input on the alternative options, retirement time frames, communications plans, and approaches
- Document and present recommendations to the ITLC for approval
- Assist ITLC in preparing any documentation or reports required for executive leadership
- Review proposed consolidations, sunsets and integrations, as appropriate
Staggered 1 or 2 -year terms. Chair must be ITLC member.
Trice Humpert – Chair - 1 year term
Bob Gloyd – Co Chair - 2 year term
Charles Soto – 1 year term
Melissa Medina-Razzaque – 2 year term
Roy Ruiz – 1 year Term
Chris Carter – 2 year term
Members are expected to be from the IT community and be broadly representative. Members selected by chair and vice chair.
We will meet quarterly, with additional meetings if needed. We should bring all items that will have a financial impact to campus units to the October ITLC meeting prior to the fiscal year the financial impacts will occur.
Additional administrative (non-voting) support will be provided by Jen Andress
Central Services Review Committee Officers
|Trice Humpert||Assistant Vice President and Director||Financial and Administrative Servicesfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Bob Gloyd||Director||Cockrell School of Engineeringemail@example.com|
Central Services Review Committee Members
|Charles Soto||Director||Moody College of Communicationfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Melissa Medina-Razzaque||Senior Information Technology Manager||College of Natural Sciencesemail@example.com|
|Roy Ruiz||Director||Financial and Administrative Servicesfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Chris Carter||Director of Organizational Effectiveness||UT Librariesemail@example.com|